The following rules must be considered and observed by all participating teams:
• All team members are students at a Swedish university.
• Be a student and have a valid student license for the spring of 2017 and study an economic related course.
• A team must consist of 3- 4 participants.
• Two core members must remain in the team from Qualification until Final.
• The case solution must be presented in a Power Point presentation consisting of maximum 5 slides, of which one must be an executive summary.
• The solution must be presented in English.
• All external sources used must be presented in an appendix which is not included in the 5 slides limit.
• The built in animations features are prohibited to use.
• The selection case shall be e-mailed to email@example.com with the subject “Solution for Best in Business 2017 + the team’s name” no later than April 2 23:59.
The jury evaluating the solutions will pay special attention to the following attributes:
– Storyboarding and structure of the presentation
– Problem analysis
– Identification of future perspectives
– Solution should match the problem
– Consideration of alternative solutions
– Innovativeness and creativity
– Feasibility and sustainability of the solution